Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mrs.Dawuda?!


It was one of the best days in my life today ( : I am officially Mrs.Dawuda!! Yes, today was our registration ceremony. We woke up early in the morning as the ceremony was at 930am. Everyone was there (the UK family). Oh I’m still super excited and really don’t know where to start.

Everything was perfect. We walked in at about 930 into the office, said our vows and signed the book. The registrar was really nice and made jokes as well to keep us calm. Nahen anne and mum-in-law was the witness for us. Ahh .. When it all finished, we walked out of the building and the kids, yomi, zoey, Charles and Blessing, Sham akka, Yaz and Q threw confetti, popped party poppers and cheered. My Hubby whisked me off my feet and gave me a kiss. It was perfect .. it was magical .. Better than I could have ever imagined it!

We came home about 11 and my sister surprised us with cake. Sweetness to the core. It was just so nice to have family love and support you in everything you do. We are blessed.

After having some cake and tea, we headed off to the Malaysian Carnival. It was a celebration for the Malaysian Independence day. I am trying to blog everything in the next few minutes as we are getting ready to go out. All the couples are going out to party like there is no tomorrow!!


Anyways, will blog about the nite out another time.

But peeps , I AM OFFICIALL MARRIED !! Woop! Woop! Woop! And I love my husband more than anything in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment