Thursday, August 13, 2009

“Life’s a bitch, and then you die!” .. haha

I have been thinking of a life plan for a while now. Another plan actually. Not the anything is wrong with my life now, but a change would be good. Also, I need a more balanced life I think. I really hate the idea of spending ¾ of your time at work and trying to squeeze everything else for the weekend. What’s the point in that?

Last night, I heard someone say this: “Life’s a bitch, and then you die!”

True? Very true. You spend all your time chasing so many unnecessary things, and before you know it, your 70 and can’t do the things you actually wanted to do all this while. Seriously, if I didn’t have to pay for certain things on a monthly basis; I would turn my life right round. It’s a shame; money makes the world go round. Finding that balance can be hard at times; also depends if you are willing to sacrifice certain things in life. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon. Everything I have, I had to work for. It’s like, I can get a part time job and spend the rest of the time other stuff; but am I willing to compromise my lifestyle for this? Part time job = part time money!

Plan is what we need! Hubbs and I need to do some brain-storming!

This entry makes me look like I have no life plans or goals.. I do!!

Just need a change.. And I see it happening. I’m truly excited .. it’s a new beginning ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment