Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TGID !!

After asking him like a million questions about what to wear and everything else; I got ready and met up with DD in town. We parked and walked up Wellington Street only to find us walking into Toff's. It was a really nice authentic Indian restaurant. I felt like I was in India when I walked in coz the deco was brilliant. It was cozy, romantic and there was also a section where they displayed all kinda Indian music instruments. Very nice…Oh not to forget the waiters; they were really pleasant as well. I think because it’s a family owned place, its more personal.

And the food,, well, it was good. But I must say my all time favorite is Papa J’s in Luton. God..Their food is to die for (it’s a must try) but this place wasn’t too far behind.

We talked and talked and talked. This time it was about us, our likes and dislikes about certain topics and other stuff. It was so so good. You know for a change; nowadays we mostly find ourselves talking about the wedding, house and job.

After dinner, we walked up to cineworld to catch a movie. It was about 10pm and we managed to get tix for Bruno. Hhmmm .. It was funny in a weird over top way. I still can’t believe he interviewed terrorist. God .. That boy has got some balls!!

We ended the night with a long walk back to the car.

This is definitely one of the best dates ever! Thank you for making my day!
** Yum
** my lamb briyani
** my starter - spiced lamb chops

Thumbs up ((=

No comments:

Post a Comment