Friday, July 24, 2009

It's a Date !

So it’s been ages since I wrote anything. Hhmm not good. And busy is not a good enough reason, but I am!! I have been travelling a fair bit and hardly find the time to write. *_*

Anyways, today, DoobieBaby told me to go home, get ready n meet him in town about 7ish. I am not sure about the details but apparently we are going on a date. Like a proper proper date! Awww .. He is the sweetest! And I can’t bloody wait- for the date and to marry him officially!

I mean, yes we do go out all the time and do stuff, but you know when you first start dating, everything is so official, new and different. Don’t get me wrong, I love where we are now, living together, comfortable with each other and it’s just so natural they we way we are with each other. But sometimes, it’s nice to rekindle the past.

Thank god I have him in my life and thank god it’s Friday! WoopWoopWoop!!

*I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.*

No comments:

Post a Comment