Dependence to Independence
* Habit 1: Be Proactive: Principles of Personal Choice
* Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind: Principles of Personal Vision
* Habit 3: Put First Things First: Principles of Integrity & Execution
Independence to Interdependence
* Habit 4: Think Win/Win: Principles of Mutual Benefit
* Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood: Principles of Mutual Understanding
* Habit 6: Synergize: Principles of Creative Cooperation
* Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw: Principles of Balanced Self-Renewal
The above was taken from Wiki; not plagiarizing ok ..haha ..
Anyways, the reason I put the 7 habits up is because I am currently reading this book. Truth is I have had this book for months now and finally I found the time to read it. I mean, I did start reading it before but then had other important things to read i.e. work related. Anyways, now I have the time.
So here goes .. Chapter One ...
on another note, summer in UK is nice