Friday, June 19, 2009

Steamed Spicy Cod

Yesterday was a hard day at work. Not only I had external customers to deal with, my internal ones were not making things easy for me .. On my way back home, I was dreading the thought that I had to go home, and cook! Now don’t get me wrong, I love cooking, but yesterday, all I wanted to do was go home, exercise, have a bath and super chill. Cooking was not in my agenda.

My steamer came to my rescue ! it is god sent I tell ya .. I just threw everything in to a container and it cooked itself. * BIG HAPPY SMILE*

Ingredients:

2 half’s of cod - Cleaned

About 10 large prawns


1 thumb-sized ginger, chopped finely


2 teaspoon of soy sauce


1 tablespoons of oyster sauce


2 teaspoon of chili garlic sauce ( add extra chopped garlic if you like the flavor)

A handful of chopped coriander


salt and pepper to taste but not really needed as the soy sauce is salty enough


1/2 tsp. of sesame seed oil

A handful of vege you like

How ??

Clean the fish with salt and wash.

Put the fish in a microwavable container and keep aside.

Mix all the ingredients above and rub all over the fish. Add the prawns to it as well.

Add Carrots / Baby corn or whatever you like to it. Steam over boiling water for about 15 minutes.

Served with steamed rice or rice porridge

****************

Tonite is my last visit to the dentist .. for at least the next 6 months .. ugghh ..I hate goin to the dentist!

) :

No comments:

Post a Comment