Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Office Politics = :(

I have always hated office politics. I refuse to get involved because I think it’s stupid. Instead of everyone just being nice to each other and getting on with their jobs, they chose to get into groups, kiss ass and be a totally different person. Or maybe they are not different .. Maybe that’s their real nature. A proper bitch (don’t matter if it’s a girl or a guy - still a bitch) you know sometimes I think , “oh circumstances may make him react that way “, no .. That’s never the case. People act like this because they think they can get away with it.

Anyways, this is not about me or the people I work with. This is about a friend and her work mates. Her manager keeps taking the piss and making her do everyone else’s work. Here with everyone, I mean the friends of the manager. My friend goes to work not only to do her own stuff but other people’s shit too. Now she is a very dedicated person when it comes to work. But is it right for the manager to get all pissie when my friend does not want to do other shit besides her own job? Which planet is this manager from?

I really don’t get people like this. I mean, people are not as dumb as you think they are you know. Annoys me to know people like this. In fact I think every office will definitely have at least 1 person like this. Not only we have to spend half our lifetime at work, we now have to be around annoying power tripped managers who are not qualified to be managers ! Gah

************

The aloe first meeting went well. So much to prepare for the next one.
Every step is a step forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment