Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bournemouth Baby!

I reached Bournemouth at about 2pm. I was really hoping the room would be nice as I was tired and had a lot of work to do. The room is brilliant! The view from my balcony ..hhmmm .. 7 miles of sea with a beautiful sandy beach! LOVE IT! Everything is perfect cept DoobieBaby is not here. But hey, a woman’s got to do what a woman’s got to do!

I had a nice long bath and headed out to walk along the beach. It been long since I walked on nice soft sand. I really thought all beaches in the UK suck .. haha .. but this one proved me wrong. Something about water, calms me straight down. With seagulls and kids playing about. Awww .. bloody brilliant view. Plus the conference centre is just 2 minutes away!! Anyways, some pics I took ( :

** View from my balcony

**the child in me ( :

**Cute??

hhhmmmmm ....

** My dinner


**Represents the corporate ladder.. Does money really make the world go round??

NiteNite peeps .. long day tomorrow ..

No comments:

Post a Comment