Friday, June 26, 2009

another one bites the dust ..

Death of The King of Pop was the talk of the world. Unfortunately Michael Jackson passed away last night. Many of my friends were upset about this, others made jokes about it. For me, well, I am not upset, I mean death is a sad thing but I was not like upset Upset. He was only 50. What a shame we lost a world class talent.

Anyways, I do enjoy a bit of MJ now and again. I was flicking thru the TV channels and channel 4 was paying a tribute to MJ. 1 hour of his songs which broke so many records to date. They played Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Bad, Scream, Black or White, basically all his hits, which was probably hard coz almost all his songs were hits!

If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

May he rest in peace.

****************
I had a meeting yesterday at Ravensbourne. Now tell me why I decided to drive??! I don’t bloody know!!

I hate London.. I think I really do.. uugghhh the traffic, the pollution, the population!! Aarrrgghhh ..The traffic was so bad it even confused my satnav. Note to self: NEVER drive into London!
Ok, maybe hate is a big word. I do heart London but will never drive into the heart of it again! Too much stress ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment