Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wing Yip rocks .. lol ..

I didn’t write again last night because I was upset. I am letting things get to me and it’s not healthy at all. I know this but I don’t know why I take everything (which is not even important) get to me. Getting emotional is part and parcel of being a Piscean I guess!! But no - I am not gonna let it take over me! Need to be positive and concentrate on more important things in life.

Woke up this morning and almost 90% of the housework was already done!! aawww .. What would I ever do without my DoobieBaby? Thank you Thank you Thank you !! I heart you ((= you are the best baby.

Took a drive to Edgware in the evening to get some groceries from Wing Yip. For me, Wing Yip is probably like heaven. It has all the Malaysian spices, vegetables, FRESH POMFRET and everything Asian. Oh oh and soya milk ..aahhh .. Love it. I absolutely enjoy cooking.

Since the weather was pretty gorgeous, we decided to stop in Watford to have a drink in Nero Cafe. It was also because I haven’t had my chocolate shot for the day and was craving for it. So this is what I ordered, chocolate frappuccino with extra whip cream and chocolate sprinkle. And what did he have? Mango and passion fruit smoothie. Tsk tsk tsk. Anyways, Watford brought back many memories. I was there with Pelin to have lunch in a Turkish restaurant and they had the best Moroccan mint tea. I was there with Ruvena once in a local pub, making friends with the locals, witness several girl fights. DRAMA! It was indeed a good yum char session.

Now I have to decide on what to cook for the 9 people who will be here for lunch tomorrow. Hhmmm

But that can wait .. Britain’s got more Talent is on ( ; hehe

P/S : can’t believe Adam Lambert did not win American Idol! *sulks*

No comments:

Post a Comment