Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wake work home eat sleep

What am I doing wrong? Am I being too nice? Or am I not nice?? Or am I just not bothered that’s it’s starting to show now? I don’t understand why you are on a power trip. All the extra work I did .. all the crap I have put up with .. Ungrateful.. You are .. Why can’t you understand I don’t want to get involved in your politics?

Wake work home eat sleep
This cycle don’t seem at all to end
All your life in work you seem to spend
Wake work home eat sleep


Wake work home eat sleep
You start to see your life is slipping away
As people no longer around you stay
Wake work home eat sleep

Wake work home eat sleep
Something drastic happens the cycle breaks
And that’s all that it really takes
Wake work home eat sleep no more.

I don’t think work is the most important thing in my life. It’s not even close to that. I don’t want to spend my life working and waiting to retire just to enjoy life. No sir! That’s not my definition of living a good and fulfilled life. It’s a rat race and I am not joining in! I just think there is more to life.

---------------------------------------

**stuff I need to get rid off


No comments:

Post a Comment