Friday, May 1, 2009

The Ricky Lake Show

I had a bad stomach ache last 2 days – just wasn’t up for writing anything. Anyways, today I had an event in Reading University. Event went well and everything was good. The sun was shining and all I could see was all these students out in the park. Some of them were playing with hoops, some of them were listening to music, the others were playing ball or chilling. It immediately brought back so many memories when I was in college. Remember those days where you wake up in the morning, turn off your alarm and go back to sleep instead of going to class? Eerr I do! Anyways, it was nice to see them so carefree, enjoying every moment.. Not knowing what is awaiting them in the real world. After a tiring and hot day, I came home, jumped on the sofa, put my feet up and turned on the tv. Flicking thru I stopped at The Ricky Lake Show. It was about phone sex. People who use them, the woman advertising it, some sex therapist and couples were on the show. There is definitely no other funnier show I must say. This one lady came on the show to tell her boyfy she was one of those girls talking dirty. She justified it b saying she doesn’t get emotionally involved and it pays well. Guys are so lame that so many women out there are making a living out of their stupidity. The finale was this website owner that has made millions by talking to guys. She advertises 6 photos of really slim gorgeous girls as bait. Then she takes the call and cashes in. I took a picture of her. Please enjoy!


It gets scary at times when you think about what man and women will do for money and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment