Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Isambard Kingdom Brunel


I love college .. I love women .. I love college by Asher Roth .. well it’s not the typical song I would sing but I really like this song. Its groovy! It does bring back memories and everyone knows how much I love memories!! Was in Brunel University for a meeting today and I must say, even though it’s an old building – it does have everything a students need in it, not forgetting a chicken and chips shop.. haha ..

Anyways – coming back to the title; it was his stature which greeted me in Brunel University today. What a different name I thought to myself. He created the Great Western Railway. Quite great I must say.

A lil about him : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isambard_Kingdom_Brunel

Today – although I still have the same problems as I did yesterday, doesn’t seem that bad. Yesterday, out of anger, I know I would have made stupid decisions if I had to. But today – I can see everything clearly. I mean, you will never run out of problems but its how you tackle it is what matters. Maybe I just hate Mondays?? Or maybe I just hate the Monday meetings (I’m sorry but sometimes it’s just full of crap and a total waste of time!) ( no wait - I think have I mentioned this before - shows how much I cant stand it! )

I have a million things to do at work this week. Totally not looking forward to it. But it has to be done! Its 730 pm now ( yes i know - im blogging and not workin now - need a break okay ! ) and I’m still working – but thank god I’m at home ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment