Sunday, May 3, 2009

Banana Loaf

I made a banana loaf today as we didn’t have anything planned for the evening. So went out to do my groceries, came home and cooked some fried rice noodles for lunch. I shall give my fried noodles recipe another day, but for today the banana loaf. It’s absolutely easy to make.

100g soft butter

225g self-raising flour

175g caster sugar

2 eggs

2 ripe bananas

1 teaspoon baking powder

2 tablespoons milk

Almond flakes

2 lb loaf tin

Beat all the ingredients until well blended. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment. Pre heat oven to 180’C/350’F/Gas Mark 4

Pour all the ingredients into this loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Once the cake is done, let it cool for a few minutes before pigging out! It’s absolutely easy to make.

It was really nice (if I must say so myself). Plus nothing like freshly made cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream to it too! ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment