Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF ! YeahBaby !!

OhMyGod .. I spend practically the whole day tryin to do this presentation. Is it coz I is not bothered? I just really can’t take with the bullshit no more. With everything that is going on, I am super super glad that it’s Friday. Yes, the best day of the week for me and many other people out there.

**********************

We have been blessed with weather these past few days. It’s nice and sunny with cool wind. We are planning to celebrate bro-in-laws birthday in the park this Sunday. Probably take a ball or some games and have a fun day out. Just need the weather God to keep blessing us with sunshine.

**********************

I got an invitation go to for some cake tasting. It says “come Please come along see our ‘new look’ and try some of our delicious cakes!!” hhmm .. I am thinkin of going if I have time. Not mainly to eat but to get cake design ideas. ( : I already have one in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment