Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Small and Cosy Wedding PLEASE !!!

Ok so I thought yesterday was the worst day of my life ... hmm well, not really, TODAY is !! bloody hell. Remember I said planning a wedding is not easy, well planning a wedding can be hell at times, especially when everyone tries to get involved ( for all the wrong reasons ).

I called back home, you know, for the usual chat and updates. Spoke to dad about the guest list and the wedding invitation and everything went smoothly. Then my mum came to the phone. It started off well but ended with me just hanging up. I know it’s really bad but I had too. Else it would have got worst.

I just want a small wedding – with close family and friends. My mum wants a big fat Indian wedding. GOD!! The argument started with the invitation. She was already not happy with the amount of cards I am giving her, and then it went to who would you chose and who you would not. So I asked her one question, how many friends and family have you seen or even spoken to in the last 6 months? It can’t be 600 people!! So there you go, easy way to chose. Another thing is, the wedding is on a Sunday, and not many people will come from far away anyways. There are so many ways to go about this – but she fails to understand. So this argument got heated up (after I told her I do not want to see a few people’s faces in my wedding) lol .. and I just hung up the phone.

So I gave myself another 30 minutes to cool down and gave her a call again. This time the call did not last that long. She hung up after like 10 minutes.UUGGHHHHH!!! She can be really difficult at times. I know she wants the best for me, but she has to understand that I want a small cosy wedding.

As usual, I called my sister and told her to call my mum and patch things up. But my mum didn’t complain about me to her about me.. hehe .. So, I must be RIGHT ! Sorry ma, I know I can be a pain at times but this is something I really want.

Work is getting really frustrating now. My boss is a total %^&$. I am going to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment