Sunday, April 26, 2009

Q’s Big fat Greek birthday party!



Today, Kyumah is 26. She has been saying “I am 26 on the 26th!” so last night about 20 of us went to this Greek restaurant called Hellenic Greek Tavern for dinner. It was fantastic. Everything about it was really special – for me at least. It was a 3 course meal which was pretty good I must say. Then came the shots and the dancing after. Finally, out came the plates. YES YES YES !! Even DoobieBaby thought I was hyper. But I was .. I have always wanted to break plates and scream out Wopa.. haha .. And finally, my wish came true..ahhhh ...

The other reason why I enjoyed the night was because the ambiance was absolutely comforting. It’s like a family owned restaurant, and everyone there was friendly and nice. There was live music too. The owner stopped by every dinner table and chatted with them. Nice.

After that, we headed out to the White Lion and danced the night away!

This morning, after about 4 hours of sleep, I headed out to my sisters to celebrate my bro-in-laws birthday lunch. I did my famous fried beehoon and baked chicken drumsticks. There was mango salad, sweet potato, cakes and deserts. Plus, it was a gorgeous day. We put up our canopy and ate out side enjoying the weather. Hmmm

Now I’m here, watching Britains Got Talent. Gonna sleep soon. It was a good weekend!

NiteNite peeps ((=

No comments:

Post a Comment