Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Big Bang!

Who created the world? Or might I say, what do you think happened? Religious people will of coz say that God created it and non believers will blame it on the big bang. This was our topic of discussion last night. I came up with so many theories and so did DoobieBaby. I love sitting in the sofa, talking about interesting stuff and exchanging ideas.

Anyways, coming back to our existence, this can be a very sensitive issue but an interesting one to tackle. I am not saying that I don’t believe in God coz I do. But if god created Adam and Eve, and they started to populate, does that mean every one of us are related to each other? Does that mean I am marrying my long lost cousin? We were always told that god created man. So, who created dinosaurs coz I know for sure it was not put here to feed mankind!

What if existence is just one big circle – no start no end. What about evolution? Oh my god, this topic can go on forever and ever.

I am still wondering about it...

*****************************
I saw a pure white deer today while driving to work. Every other one was brown except this gorgeous white one.


**and no i didnt take this pic ( ; but it looked like this one

No comments:

Post a Comment