Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Blues

My horoscope read :
You may be feeling a bit sensitive today and your worries and concerns could cover a wide range of issues. You might find yourself feeling a little uncertain and lacking in self-confidence right now. Don't be afraid to be a bit skeptical, and just remember that you probably shouldn't believe everything everyone has to say today.

Oh my god .. Is it a coincidence or do they really know how I feel? I mean, I woke up earlier than usual this morning coz I was having a bad dream. In my dream, I was in a familiar place with my loved ones, then I took a nap ( in my dream ) and I woke up to find all my loved ones missing and I felt like I was being abused and cheated and was in pain. I remember crying hysterically and my heart was beating so fast. I woke up.

As I was getting dressed, I seem to have this bad feeling.I told myself to stop it and drove to work. But I can’t stop thinking about all the bad things which has happened and I am even worrying of all the bad things that can possibly happen to me in the future. I’m worried and scared, but I don’t know what about. Then I read my horoscope. NOT GOOD AT ALL! But really, its not like I believe in it, but lately I have been reading it at least once a week.

Why am I feeling so negative? I try and justify it by saying I miss home, my job, I am worried about the wedding, and health issues… uugghhh …go away! I just wana be myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment