Friday, March 27, 2009

VOTE EARTH

8:30PM local time, wherever you live on planet earth. Saturday 28 March 2009

http://www.earthhour.org/about/ <= check it out

So I will be doing this as well. Turn off electricity for 1 hour. That can’t be hard can it? Think of all the people around the world that has to ration this. Just another day for them. I personally know someone who had his showers using the moonlight for many years. So if it’s a full moon, its party else you are in total darkness. Imagine taking your shower in a small hut, and all you have is a plank to stand on and most of the time you get insects partying on your plank ....EEEUUUU .. Now because of his childhood, he has become a man i look up to. A man my family looks up to. A man who my friends look up to. ( ;

I guess sitting in your comfy homes without electricity for one hour is a walk in the park. So let’s all do it! 1 person can make a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment