Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday + Work => ] :

Coming back to work after a break is always not the best moments in life, be it a short break or a long holiday. So that’s how I feel today. My Monday morning started with me getting stuck in traffic, reached the office to find my outlook with about a hundred emails ...uugghhh ...even before I was done reading 1, we were called into a 3 hour meeting!! *yawn*

So after a hard half a day at work, I decided to go for lunch alone.. Just to relax. I went to a pub nearby called The Queen’s Head, where they serve Thai food – made by Thai people...Wonderful! Had some tom yum soup and read the papers in the garden... it was just so relaxing. Then it got me thinking, how many people actually enjoy going to work? As in love what they do and don’t really care about the money. Almost everyone I know work for money. It doesn’t matter what they do, as long as the money comes in at the end of the month. Sometimes it just gets to me, the fact that I spend almost half my life time at work, doing something just so I make money to live. I mean, not that I don’t enjoy it, I get paid a lot for what I do, but if I had a choice, I would definitely do something else. Something in relation to animals or opening a nice cosy cafe.

I’m not confused of what I really want in life, it’s just really hard getting it done this year with so many other plans in the way!! I can’t prioritise it as all of them need to be done by this December. Anyways, I think my plan will work, just waiting for the right time to do it.

Coming back to work, I have so many things to do lately. I have 3 separate demos to prepare for, 5 territory events to organise (as we don’t have proper marketing people at the moment) and tons of other things. Well , don’t think I am complaining as it’s always good to have more things to do than less, I am just saying I just came back from a holiday and I have too many things to do and today I am absolutely not in the mood!!Pheeuuu-so many words without a full stop. ( :

Time to have dinner now .. Nite NIte

Pic above is something that caught my eye in Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment