Thursday, March 26, 2009

Deep Fried Red Snapper with mix veggie

So woke up this morning with another weird dream. I dreamt I was with my sister and my other half, it was dark, and we were walking somewhere. All of a sudden, some passer by stabbed me and I was bleeding and it hurt. And I woke up. Upon waking up, I was even more freaked out to find out that DoobieBaby dreamt he saw some girl get stabbed. Weird rite?Geez.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

On another note, I cooked Deep Fried Red Snapper with mix veggie for dinner tonight. It was good. The fish was cooked in the middle and crispy on the sides. And the hot sauce gave it a zing! Have it with some Basmati white rice. Go on, Give it a try ( ;

Red snapper fillet – coat with flour + salt + pepper

I large onion - chopped

5 garlic pods – chopped finely

1 tomato – chopped

Half chopped lemon grass

1 red chilli – chopped finely (I used 3 coz I like it spicy!)

Some curry leaves (don’t worry if you don’t have it) and abit of mustard seeds

2 tablespoon of chilli sauce

2 tablespoon of oyster sauce

2 tablespoon of black soya sauce

Handful of chopped prawns

However much veggie you want (baby corn, cauliflower, carrots, broccoli) – all cut small

Fry the fish fillet and keep aside. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil, add onion, garlic, lemon grass, red chilli, curry leaves and prawns, fry till you think its rite, add chilli, oyster and black soya sauce. Add 3 tablespoon of water and add the veggie. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.

Finally pour sauce over the fish. Done !!

^_^

Heard in the radio today, people can pay £3 if they didn’t want to wait in the queue (like in banks, post office) and wanted fast service, they will be served immediately. My question is what if everyone pays? What if you let people who are in a rush go first? I say let’s do whatever it takes but pay them more!!!uugghhh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment